Friday, December 12, 2008

Top of The Rock...




After our failed attempt to check out NYC from above at the Empire State building, we went on to Plan B: The G.E. building. It has an Observation Deck on the 70th floor. We bought our tickets in advance online ($20). The thing that was nice, in contrast to the Empire State building, is they manage the crowds. In addition, they have glass window barriers which kept out the wind. Perfect for a night like this.
Once we got our souvenir photo taken... (for only $34, see below... I'm a sucker for these. Don't believe me, check out my blogs from Disneyland)... we were soaring up 70 stories to the Top of the Rock. It has started snowing, which was right out of your run-of-the-mill chick flick. It was so quiet and peaceful in contrast to the madness down below. We worried about the storm effecting the views, but as you can see, I still managed to pull out some great shots.




My shout out to my favorite show. 30 Rock.


No comments: