Monday, December 15, 2008

Awe, Lil' Perry...


After site-seeing all day we made it to Misty's apartment to grab my suitcase (before we went back uptown to prepare for dinner and the mystery show.) I got to finally see his adorable --but questionably dressed-- nephew Perry. (Magda,the nanny took no credit for the outfit and blamed Scott for dressing him. True story. ha ha!) The visit was brief, but it was nice meeting Derek's sister. I'd heard so much about all of them. I was glad that we'd be having dinner with her and Scott in a couple of hours. But first we had to clean up and I finally had my suitcase to change clothes. Not to mention two chuck full bags of recent H&M purchases!

Perry (above) is cute as a button. Here's a pic of Misty, Scott and Perry's neighborhood (below). They live on in the building on the right hand side. It's right near Madison Square Garden and had fun views!

No comments: