Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Christmas Tradition...

I believe this is the sixth or seventh annual pre-Christmas gathering with my friends Jake, Garrett, Tonya, Jeff and myself. (I should really research more thoroughly before I start blogging, shouldn't I?) Anyway, we have drinks and dinner and afterwards exchange gifts back at my house. This year, we broke with the traditional Market Street Grill, upgrading for something different; Trio. It's not the only thing that's changed. Every so often a new face joins the fun, this year it was Malcom and Conrad. The dinner was delicious! I think it was pretty much unanimous that it was a nice restaurant upgrade. I mean, you can only have early bird specials five years in a row before they get tired. I scored some great gifts, most of them kitchen related... which if you know me, I need. All and all it was a great success. I had a blast. Even though I didn't take many pictures here's a few that I managed to snap. And bonus points for those of you that realized that my gift wrap coordinated with my tree. Just another one of my little holiday quirks.







No comments: