Monday, December 15, 2008

Fuerza Bruta...



Derek had been keeping the show that we were going to a secret until very last minute. I knew that there was some kind of interaction with the audience, and that I'd be on my feet for the 90 minute performance. I'd been on my feet all day touring Manhattan, so I was slightly concerned and tired of the thought. The second we walked through the doors, I had an energetic Red Bull. Words cannot express the sensory stimulation that took place in front of my very eyes. I was so glad that Derek didn't tell me any thing about it. I enjoyed it even more not knowing what was coming next. So rather tell you what I saw, I'll share a few reviews from others. If you ever find yourself in NYC, make sure to check it out!! Learn more about it HERE... but not too much. Leave some element of surprise... you'll thank me!

"
UNDENIABLY SPECTACULAR! 'Fuerza Bruta' offers plenty of theatrical and sensory pleasures. STUNNING!" - The New York Post

"GOBSMACKINGLY INCREDIBLE! A SEXY, HEART-POUNDING FANTASY! Not many shows can boast that they deliver something you've never seen before. THIS ONE DOES." - The Daily News

"MADNESS! A TRULY ONE-OF-A-KIND DIVERSION. Sensual, unearthly, nearly hallucinatory. AN UNUSUALLY BEGUILING TIME!" - The Star Ledger

"FEROCIOUSLY STIMULATING! An evening of JAW-DROPPING SENSATION and AN EYE-POPPING ADVENTURE." -Variety





(Again, thanks Flickr for making this post pop!)

No comments: