Monday, December 15, 2008

Shop 'Til You Drop...




Since we opted to postpone, er cancel, the Empire State Building tour due to ridiculously long lines, we made our way to my favorite store. H&M! We won't go into great detail on the amount of time I spent there, or the amount of money that I spent, that's not important. I'm just glad I had the opportunity to pick up some stylish clothes at an affordable price... and that Derek was willing to wait for me to make it all happen. Very patiently, I might add... for the couple of hours that it took... to narrow my purchases down to two (very full) bags.

After shopping and a little more site-seeing we had lunch at Au Bon Pain, a delicious little deli/bakery near Union Square. I had a chicken pesto sandwich that totally hit the spot. There was something being filmed outside. Not sure if it was a commercial, TV show or movie.. but they were on a break so there were sadly no celebrity sitings... at least not yet.

No comments: