Monday, December 15, 2008

Dinner with Misty & Scott...

For dinner we met Misty and Scott at Republic, an Asian restaurant in Union Square. I had the yummy Chicken Pad Thai, but fell head over heels in love with the Frozen Basil Lemonade drink I had ordered. DEEE-LICIOUS! Misty and Scott were great and I had a lovely time chatting about my impressions of New York thus far, and educating them on the finer points of Utah's bizarre liquor laws. The decor of the restaurant was also fab. It was really crowded, so of course I went to the blogger's best friend Flickr to get some photos to post. Now imagine if full of hungry New Yorkers.. and one hungry Utahn.


Sadly I didn't take any pics of our dinner company, and unfortunately this is what came up when I Flickr'd "Misty & Scott"...So I went to Plan B and asked Derek to send me a family picture. This is the best he could do? Granted a lovely snapshot.. of his family...picnicking... in like...August!? I tried to crop out anything that resembled warm summer days at the park but there was only so much I could do...

Stuck at work, I weighed my options. When a light bulb went off. Nothing says cold December days like warm Winter caps. Presto! There that's much better. Right?

Sorry guys. I will make it my mission to acquire a better photo to post. You are a stunning couple with an adorable baby and you deserve better! You hear that Derek? :)

No comments: