Monday, December 22, 2008

My House is (Kinda) Famous...

Last night I caught a story on the local Fox13 News about the Food Not Bombs program in Salt Lake. Low and behold I recognized the building that kept popping up in the background... because I live there! I'm very familiar with this service and I'm glad to see it getting some press it deserves. Every weekend the needy (mostly elderly) line up in the park next door with their baskets and bags to receive free produce. I think it's wonderful and just a small way that some are making a positive ripple in the community! Check out my house below and the full news story HERE.

Behind this lovely lass is my back yard/ parking area.
The green blob in the bottom screen is my garbage can.
Her head is actually covering my car, thankfully I have a little privacy


There's the side of my house!

The do-gooders are kind of covering my front porch...

...but here's a zoomed in view of said porch... including my festive Christmas lights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely program. But FU** the snow!