Monday, December 15, 2008

NYonTV: Sex and the City & Parsons...


We all know that I love Sex and the City, so on the first night in Manhattan it just so happened that we were only a few blocks away from Carrie Bradshaw's brownstone. I had to take a picture, where all the HBO (and movie) magic happened. We tried to be all sly about it. Apparently the residents get tired of tourists coming and posing on their stoop. Hence the No Trespassing sign. New York was off to a great start! I actually searched this spot out... there were a few more that I stumbled across. Such as....

...You may recognize this small city garden. It's where Miranda finally said "I Do" to Steve in her non-traditional wedding dress.

...And this is the club (in the movie) where Brady shows up and ruins the engagement party. Samantha and the boys were out having a celebratory cigar. Remember?

... It's dark, but you can still make out the City Library where Carrie [spoiler alert] almost got married. (Also in the movie)

New York's not all about Carrie, Carrie, Carrie! On a change of subject, or should I say channel? Fans of Project Runway will also recognize the Parsons. But where's Tim and Heidi?

No comments: