Monday, November 9, 2009

Zombieland '09...



One of the reasons I decided to spend my Halloween in Chicago is because I knew my friend Randy loved the holiday and was known to go all out. He also has a fondness for zombies and other things that go bump in the night. So I knew I was in good hands for this years costume. We made a quick stop at a fun thrift store to grab a jacket (it was a chilly night, this zombie needed to stay warm) before my 90-plus minute make over. So timely, that we missed the Halloween parade in Boystown but we were fashionable late for all the bar/club hoping. We also got amazing feedback from our costumes, and I swear I've never had my picture taken more. I know I ended up on some twitter pic waiting for the El train. It was easily one of my most memorable All Hallows Eve, if not the best... that is until next year. (Better start planning now! I set a high standard this Halloween!)






2 comments:

sarah marie. said...

wow Casey..great costume!

RSN023 said...

Yeah!! I think your trip should be an annual Halloween event!!