Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oops, I Did It Again...

Okay, this is really really embarrassing, but I have a problem, or a maybe it's a trend, or by now it's a tradition... depending on how you look at it. Every time I'm preparing to go on a vacation, I seem to have a tendency to overflow my kitchen sink. Let me explain. I like to come back from a vacation to a clean(-ish) house. So while I'm packing my suitcase, I'm also trying to clean up my crib. Well, said crib is a very old house and the hot water has VERY low pressure. I will start to fill the kitchen sink, and I've tried to multi-task as the water (quietly)runs. This is where I will attempt to run a pile of clothes to my bedroom, pick up some trash or in this case catch my cat masturbating in the bedroom. Of course I had to hop online to tweet about this. [Mo is a known masturbator. I don't judge.] Anyway, for the third or forth time now I forgot about my dish washing chores and ended up with a drawer full of gushing water. It was sure fun cleaning up, and consequentially resulting in a kitchen that was far messier than when I started. One of these days I'll learn!


No comments: