Friday, October 3, 2008

SF Snapshots - The Bike Ride

MONDAY SEPTEMBER 29 Looking for something uniquely 'touristy' to do, Derek and I decided to rent bikes and ride from Fisherman's Wharf over and cross the Golden Gate Bridge. I was all for this, until I noticed that my camera battery was quickly dying. Thankfully we managed to get a few great shots before it died completely. As for the experience itself... it was amazing! We made it to the Sausilito side right as the sun was starting to set. Even though it was windy as hell, which made the trek to the bridge very difficult, it was totally worth it. A definite highlight of the trip, but also a great life memory. I recommend this min-adventure to anyone visiting the city by the bay. Just make sure you remember to charge your camera fully the night before.




We made it... that was awesome! Time to go back.

It was VERY windy. That explains why I'm holding my shirt down.. it kept flying up.


As the bike ride wrapped up, snapped this shot as the sun set over San Fran.



No comments: