Friday, October 10, 2008

I Heart San Francisco...

September 26-30, 2008
If you've read my last several posts you are aware that I just (and by just I mean two weeks ago) got home from a getaway to San Francisco. Four and a half amazing, crazy fun-filled days... I'm not counting the afternoon-into-evening of the 30th spent in a Las Vegas terminal! I didn't turn on the TV once. I didn't check my e-mail or Myspace once. I didn't use my phone, other than a few random texts. I lived in the moment and enjoyed BEING there. Without a rental car, I utilized subways, taxis, trolleys and of course my own two feet for transportation. I've always loved the energy and the beauty of this city. It's so much different than Salt Lake, but not at all intimidating. Point is: it was awesome!
I enjoyed making new friends, eating great food, shop-shop-shopping, experiencing new things and just stepping outside of my comfort zone. (No, you may not see those photos!) I can't wait to go back. Only next time I'll make sure my camera battery is fully charged so that I can relive it when I get back home.

No comments: