Friday, October 24, 2008

Flashback Friday: Disguise the Limit...

I'm debuting a new (cross fingers) weekly feature in an attempt to entertain myself and educate you the blog viewer(s) on all things Casey. It is my blog after all... and you can only handle so many sickeningly cute posts featuring my adorable niece without throwing up. So look for Flashback Fridays and Fun-Fact Fridays each... well Friday. (Duh! What did you think I was gonna say... Monday?) Any who, since it is the haunting season and I am still brainstorming on a costume to wear... let's kick off this totally rad (weekly?) feature with a spooky walk down Halloween Memory Lane. Happy Flashback Friday! Editor's note: Although I was a vampire for the majority of my childhood, I cannot seem to find a picture of me in that costume. But rest assured, I'm still looking.

Friendly Lion in 1981

A (very masculine) Witch in 1982

Jack-O-Lantern in 1983

Pirate in 1987

Gomez Addams in 1998

Prom-bound Nerd in 1999

Rollerboy, Circa '78 in 2000

Enrique Iglesias in 2002

Bubba the Hick in 2003

Greek Boy/Cowboy in 2004

Misti Jean in 2005
Outlaw Biker in 2006

Guy that woke up late and went straight to work in 2007


What will 2008 bring?
Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you have all these pictures! In your face G.B.! I'd spell his name out, but I know it's a funky spelling and I'd get it wrong.