Monday, May 21, 2007

This is my Crib!...


So I've lived in my current place for a year. Can you believe it?! My how time flies. Anyway I thought I'd show ya around my home sweet home. Admit it, you are curious what it's like in the Casa de Casey. Also, I acknowledge that it's May and ninety degrees out but the only pictures I have were at Christmas, please either disregard, overlook, or simply enjoy the holiday decor. It's not this festive all the time! (And note the fridge was freshly stocked after a trip to the grocery store. It doesn't look that full all the time either!)


KITCHEN

LIVING ROOM
A GLIMPSE INTO MY BEDROOM

BATHROOM PICTURE COMING SOON...

1 comment:

sarah marie. said...

i love it casey! but i can't say i'm surprised to see such a well decorated and organized place for you to live.