Thursday, May 3, 2007

I know her!...


So the bank my friend works for in Washington is opening a branch in downtown Salt Lake [in the Walker Center.] He's like the Vice-President or something... or was it the Senior Teller? I'm not exactly sure. Maybe I'll get to see Garrett more often now that he has banks in Utah now. It could happen!
Anyway, their signs just went up featuring who else but the lovely radiant Nicole! (another friend.) She is featured front and center, the only woman in the photo-- you should be able to figure out which one is her pretty easily. Check it out!
Anyway, I hear that Far West Bank is the best banking for your buck. You should totally check them out! I hear that you could get a free toaster when you sign up for an account. That may be an outdated promotion come to think of it. They may be giving away electronic can-openers this month! I kid I kid, Garrett, I love you!
p.s. Garrett where do I send my invoice for free advertising?

No comments: