Monday, May 21, 2007

It's raining alright!...

It's funny how the second I start going back to school (on top of working full time) the social flood gates have opened.

I used to have all the free time in the world. Chances were that after 5:00 p.m. I was free. The odds of being able to hang out with me were in your favor. Now I have two days out of seven to be social, while reserving enough time for studying and resting for the week ahead. And of course NOW everyone wants a piece of me. (Can you blame them?!) Wow. Anyway, I know that the lack of play time is well worth the greater cause and I can handle it for the next 18 months. The question is-- can you? Book early because apparently I'm Mr. Popular 2007!?

I guess it can be explained this way. The energy I'm putting out is far more appealing as a guy that is taking on his life, going to school and working towards a career than a cute boy that sits at home watching DVDs, eating ice cream. That's the only thing I can think of! :) Makes sense to me and I'm slowly getting used to it!

1 comment:

sarah marie. said...

maybe i should go to school.