Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Putting the 'Stud' in 'Student'...

As you may have noticed by the teaser on my previous post, today was a big day! After a 10-year break... (yes, that is as long as I've had my tongue piercing... very observant of you!) ...today was my first day back in school. I am going to the Downtown Eaglegate College branch and majoring in Graphic Design. Over the past many years, I've learned that hotel/reservations management is a source of a paycheck for me, it's not something I'm passionate about. It has served me well to this point and I will continue to do that as I go through school. But I am creating a career in which I will love going to work and using my creativity... all while being paid (well) for doing something I enjoy. A lot has changed since I've been in college, but I'm excited and ready to take it on-- even if it does mean lack of a social life for the next 12-18 months. Translation: I'll have to set my VCR (no, I don't have Tivo) to record Top Model and The Office. Done and done!

1 comment:

sarah marie. said...

casey..i'm so proud of you! and excited. you'll be perfect for graphic design. yeah!