Monday, July 28, 2008

Tomorrowland Recap...



I love Space Mountain! It's probably one of my favorite rides-- scratch the probably, it is my favorite ride in Disneyland. One trip we were the official wait time monitors and I was privileged to carry the nifty red card (you can see in some of the photos below). It made me feel very special and I was sad to hand it over. (See sad face in photo below). We rode it so many times (Thanks Fast Pass!) that I've lost count (See estimated ride count below). I actually went a little hoarse from screaming ridiculous things through our many rocket ride through space. Oh how I love Space Mountain!
We also tried out the new ride Astro Blasters,but it took us half way through the ride to figure out what we were doing. Needless to say my blasting skills were killer and I totally kicked Shila's trash. (Proof of which is coming in a future post. Stay tuned!)






Space Mountain Ride Count: 5 or 6

AstroBlasters Ride Count: 1

No comments: