Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's Ma Birthday...


I strongly suggest that everyone celebrate at least one birthday at Disney in their lifetime. You get a birthday button with your name on it. All day long I kept hearing cast members and random park goers wishing me a Happy Birthday! (Even over the intercom system on the Indiana Jones ride.) For dinner, I got upgraded to the front of the line at The Rainforest Cafe. A 35-minute wait, magically turned into 35-seconds. As my birthday came to a close a sweet cast member gave me a special front of the line voucher (think glorified Fast Pass) that saved us an hour wait in line at Indy. And apparently I could have gotten a special present from Goofy too, but chose for an additional trip on Space Mountain instead.

Best Birthday Ever... or should I say to-date!


1 comment:

Shaun said...

Happy Birthday Casey, I think I might try the birthday at Disney land even if it is not my birthday just for the special treatment.