Monday, July 28, 2008

New Orleans Square Recap...

Pirates of the Caribbean and The Haunted Mansion are oldies but goodies-- and two of my favorite classic Disney attractions. Both rides have put in some new features since my last visit. Pirates added some of the elements from the movie, including a very realistic Jack Sparrow and a cool Davey Jones waterfall. I was also excited to have the original Haunted Mansion back. The last two times I've visited Disneyland they've had the Holiday version running, and while I love The Nightmare Before Christmas-- I enjoy the classic version of the ride more.

Pirates of the Caribbean Ride Count: 4


Haunted Mansion Ride Count: 1

1 comment:

Krista said...

We're also especially fond of the "Priates" ride. Especially since it stopped working while we were on it and we were stuck below ground, in the water for 45 minutes, listening to "The Priates Life's for Me" ... it's true, not kidding! But hey, that's how memories are made!