Friday, February 28, 2014

Flashback February 2014, Things Week...

Last year we celebrated Flashback February: Friends Week, but I'm sharing a few snapshots of my most favorite keepsakes this time around.  Casey's Most Memorable Mementos... THINGS WEEK is here.

 "Bear" and "Dog"

I never officially named them, but we've been together since I was born.


In Kindergarten I got glasses. 
These glasses.

When I was four years old I fell down my babysitter neighbor's stairs. It wasn't only until later discovered at dinner (when I couldn't pick up the spoon) that I had broken my arm. I can't believe that my arm once it in such an itty bitty plaster cast.

 The Care Bear mural painted on my childhood bedroom wall. 

My Mickey ears from my very first trip to Disneyland in 1984.

The baby blanket given to me by my Birth Mother.

What child wouldn't love a customized pair of bell-bottom overalls?!

No comments: