Monday, February 10, 2014

Flashback February 2014, Pt 1...

 My 5th Annual daily serving of some retro Casey realness...
(See previous years: HERE)

Part 1:

2/1:   Hanging out at Grandma's House with my little brother.  
Doll neither his, nor mine.  

 2/2:  Baby Casey hanging out at Grandma's house.  
#REDCARPET

 2/3:  Me and my brother in jammies with my Dad at Grandma's house, 
no doubt having Saturday morning breakfast!

2/4: I wore that Cookie Monster shirt. A lot! (1986)

 2/5: With Grandma Bernice in the mid-90's

 2/6:  Hanging out with my cousins. My grandpa gave us all nicknames (by which he only called us) I wish I could remember everyone's aliases, but there was Teeny, Bumper, Fuzzer, Gretchen, Buck, and mine was Lucky Louie. (80's)

2/7:  In honor of the start of the Olympics tonight, we're going back to 2002 when my home city was hosting the Winter Games. (What an awesome 2 weeks!)The city view from my hotel's roof with Jeana and one of the sharp-shooters stationed there.

 2/8:  I was frequently without clothes growing up. (1980)

 2/9:  My Dad. My Mum. My Bro. And Me. (80's)

2/10: That one wonderful week in Kauai in 2006.

No comments: