Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FBFeb: Part III...


2|20: Working a handkerchief even way back then.

2|21: High Schooler Casey, hanging out at Grandma Bernice's House. (I had to totally crop this to make me the focal point... not the window and wall behind me. But to be fair to Grandma, it was in the days before digital cameras.)

2|22: Nothing says "style icon" like a tucked in sweater vest. I'm sure I was the most dapper boy in Primary.

2|23: After a full day of packing, an impromptu Von Dutch photo shoot (notice the hats?) broke out during Sam & Emily's big move from Vegas in 2007. (Followed by a midnight run to the grocery store, followed by a post-midnight barbecue.) Shenanigans!
It's hard to believe that that is now considered a "Flashback", was it really five years ago?


2|24: The Hide and Seek Master!

2|25: Brothers in Jammies. Yup, the one's with the feet.

2|26: In honor of Renee's Birthday today; Remembering one of my first trips to The Trapp in 2000. (She since reminded me that this was the day I broke some big news to her. Sorry girl. Maybe in another life!)

2|27: Don't bug me... I'm 'Puzzling.' Also wearing my favorite shirt of my childhood.

2|28: Casey Jr. in 2002

2|29: As a child I was always caught running around in my undies.. or in my birthday suit.

1 comment:

sarah marie. said...

i wish i had that he man tee shirt for oscar!