Thursday, February 9, 2012

FBFeB: Part I...

It's time of year again! Take a journey back and get a load of some vintage Casey. No time machine required for the Third Annual Flashback February. Blast off!

2|1: Turn Me-Crank Me-Beep Beep Mobile, circa 1979.

2|2: We spent 2-weeks of Summer of '88 in Nashville for my dad's work trip.
This family photo was taken at the Opryland Hotel.

2|3: Wrapping up my first year of college as a blonde in 1997.

2|4: An Eighties Lava Hot Springs family getaway.
Complete with He-Man towel and rainbow flip flops.
(Don't say there weren't any signs.)

2|5: This is what an adorable 4-month old looks like; circa '78.

2|6: Striking a pose in our La Quinta motel room,
on a family road trip in the mid '80s.

2|7: My first ever known drag photo; wearing my mom's nightgown.
Werq!

2|8: Class of 1996! Freshly graduated and receiving a Grandma Bernice quilt.

2|9: I tried out for Pipsqueak in the 3rd Grade Nutcracker, and got it!
(That was a kindova big deal for a very shy boy in 1986.)

1 comment:

sarah marie. said...

did you know i was a mouse too in the nutcracker? ha!