Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sexy and I Know It...

I had a mental block on costumes ideas this year. Hell, I usually know by August. September at the latest... not this year! With time running out, Shila called me on Halloween Eve and finally suggested going as the music group LMFAO. Perfect! (We already had the afro-wigs after all. It was either that or going as groovy 70's swingers. This sounded much more fun!) So with less than 24-hours to spare we threw together this funktastic look. I was literally making the shirt at 10:30pm Sunday night. Not too shabby...but just think of what we could have done with more time. We looked so fab we decided to throw an impromptu photo shoot with our other spirited co-workers. Even if we weren't in Miami (trick) it was still a pretty fun Halloween at work.










1 comment:

Clipping Path Service said...

I'm personally a big fan of I AM Casey blog. Thanks for sharing this post.