Thursday, December 5, 2013

Nine Things [Repost]...


 REPOSTING  this Blog List, originally shared in November 2011 for my Grandma's 90th Birthday. It's often the simplest things that give us the happiest memories.  


You think YOUR Grandma makes the best cookies... Think again!

These are as coveted as they are cozy. And I have several.

Christmas Eve wouldn't be complete without a visit from the big guy.
(And at least one crying child.)

Red was her original signature color. Until it became Blue.

Pancakes and grape juice. Must be breakfast next door at Grandmas!

"Don't forget to bring Grandma home a bell."

The perfect summertime treat for the grandkids.
As long as the Schwan's man made his delivery.

Never leave a toddler alone in a car while you run into the Post Office.
Lesson Learned.


Grandmas got to pay the bills too!

3 comments:

sarah marie. said...

love this post!

Allison said...

Me too! Great post Casey. Took the words right out of my mouth. Though I have to ask, what happened when you were in the car alone at the post office? :) Sorry I never look at blogs anymore.

Jenny said...

Oh, I forgot about the push pops! Classic!