Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Mom...


I just wanted to wish my lovely mother a Happy Mother's Day 2011. It is easy to take for granted her selfless, loving and giving spirit-- and haven't always thanked her for all that she does for me. So I'm taking that opportunity now. She has been the best Mom, and given her all for that role. I'm glad I found my way into her life. I'm grateful that I get to enjoy another Mother's Day with her. The thing that sucks most about getting older is the realization that one day she won't be here to just call or get a hug from. I pray that day is far-far-away. I don't know what I would do without her. I wish her continued good health and much deserved happiness. May we have many more days and years together. Thank you for loving me the best that you can. I love you Mom.
Casey-

*Pictured is an actual card I found, which I made as a little tyke in Primary.





1 comment:

sarah marie. said...

i love you aunt phylis!