Saturday, May 21, 2011

5/21/11...

So as you know by now, I wasn't sucked up in a burst of light to the pearly gates. Phew! I'd rather head somewhere warmer and more tropical. The past few days I did have a little (okay a lot of) fun at the expense of some nutty Christian's wild predictions. Whether it was hilarious (according to moi) Facebook posts to even going as far to participate in the whole Rapture Punk Event [See photos below.] I'm still waiting for the zombie apocalypse. As for the sad saps who spent their entire savings, advertising the end ("Guaranteed by the bible") and were left scratching their heads when 6:01 rolled around... all I can say is see what happens when you base your life and the core of who you are on a piece of fiction. This is your life. You only have the now.


My contributions:


No comments: