Saturday, June 19, 2010

Drag U...

My Dad and my brother both drag race; they've been doing it for years. Sadly, I've never made it to the track to watch them in action (and show my support.) So I decided the best Father's Day present I could give would be to venture out to Rocky Mountain Raceway to spend a warm and windy Saturday with the family. There was a lot of waiting around, thankfully the motor home helped out with the boredom that came between races. They both did well, I'm pretty sure they both ended up wining some money. (Until they went head to head and Marty knocked out my Dad) So, final thoughts: Even though it's not my scene at all, well-- actually I think my Facebook status said it best...
(and don't tell anyone, but I actually enjoyed myself-- even the ridiculous fire-breathing racing Semi trucks. I might have to go back again, once my hearing is restored. And this time I'll bring ear plugs.)


GO DAD!


GO MARTY!




No comments: