Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sushi Suturday...

After an action packed Saturday, filled with a rain soaked Farmer's Market and certain baby being born... Garrett, Jake, Jeff, Malcolm and myself tapped into our Japanese roots (or at least into Garrett's Japanese roots) for our 3rd Annual Sushi Party. Keep in mind that the last make-your-own-sushi night took place four years ago... so 'Annual' is used very loosely. We didn't even know who Jeff and Malcolm were, and Jake and Garrett hadn't yet realized the joys of living in Spokane back then. Anyway, every one's rolls turned out delicious and tasty, by the end of the night everyone was stuffed to the brim. Especially me. This was my first real meal after three weeks of strict dieting. Great splurge if I do say so myself. Lets just pray the next 'annual' sushi party, comes around again sooner rather than later.

Our Final Presentation for the Judging Table. Watch out Iron Chef!

No comments: