Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Saturday at the Air Show...

Saturday June 6th - Jake, Garrett, Jeff, Malcolm and myself made way to Hill Air Force Base (with every other Utahn it seems) for their annual Air Show. The place was packed. After a couple weeks of rain, it turned out to be a lovely sunny day. Maybe a little too nice, the majority of us came home sporting sunburns on the right side of our body. One red arm is so attractive, let me tell you! Besides, the rest of the weekend's festivities we wouldn't be so lucky weather-wise, as you'll soon find out. [See posting above this one.] I was still going strong on my diet, packing a grilled chicken salad while everyone else enjoyed hot dogs and chips. I did treat myself to a Coke Zero however, and boy was it delicious! (Thanks Malcolm for taking a few photos, I was a total slacker in the picture taking department this weekend)







No comments: