Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...

I want to wish my beautiful Mom a Happy Mother's Day! She is the definition of a mother's love. If you notice on the picture above, she's sporting a major gash on her nose. Upon learning of my birth and being overcome with joy she collided with a door on her way to share the news with my Dad. (I think it may have even required stitches.) She waited a long time and suffered indescribable heartache to start her family. My parents were both 30 by the time I came along. That's pretty old to be starting out by Utah standards. I know I found the right parents for me even though we are different on many levels. Thankfully we are able to put those aside and show up in each other's lives. I admire her for her selfless and kind spirit. She puts her family above her self and just wants her children to be happy. I wish her all the joy in the world. Today i honor her for the woman she is and the mother she has been to me. I love you Mom!



1 comment: