Monday, February 16, 2009

Brylee Watch 2/13...

Friday night I got to babysit my Bubbas while her parents and grandparents went to Wendover. I drove out to Grantsville after work (around 5:00 pm and was there until midnight). The girl was totally hopped up on Valentine's Day sugar when I got there. It probably didn't help that we decorated sugar cookies later. We watched a horrible movie about talking Dogs & Cats... at least for me, she seemed to enjoy it... other than asking why the white cat was so mean. (I actually dozed off in it a couple times. She made sure I didn't stay long in dreamland.) I also surprised her with some new hairbands and heart rub on tattoos for Valentines. She loves them, but her Dad doesn't like them so much. We put a couple on, and I asked her if she was going to show her Mom and Dad. She looked me straight in the eyes, tilted her head and said... "ARE YOU CRAZY?" I was rolling. I love my Bubbas... best niece ever!

No comments: