Thursday, February 26, 2009

Breaking Shoes News...

Man I live in an exciting neighborhood! I was working with the TV on in the background and I heard a tease about shoes hanging on power lines... and a what that means to me and my family. I knew instantly where they were reporting from and made a mad dash to my bedroom window for confirmation. Yup Angie Larson was across the street (wearing a fugly coat) holding up a handful of retrieved footwear. It was such an important story it lead both the five and six o' clock news stories. I'm so glad that Channel 4 takes action and thus gets results. No confirmation whether or not they were gang or drug related, but seeing as they were painted and glittered, I'm comfortable saying it can't be that sinister! Needless to say my house/neighborhood is getting more famous by the day. Who knows what breaking news will come next!




No comments: