Thursday, December 27, 2007

Superbad, super late...

Holiday Wrap-Up 2007:
Christmas Cocktails Party
(a.k.a Ugly Sweater Party)
Saturday December 15th

I can't believe I never posted these. I guess I had second thoughts because I look so ridiculous in my Christmas garb. I've come to the conclusion that no matter how hot you are, you will look down right foolish in holiday sweaters. I don't even think say David Beckham could pull the look off, and he can rock pretty much anything!

So Samily threw this party on the same night as a big blizzard. Mind you they live on the top of a mountain (literally the North Pole of Utah) so I spent a good portion of the night rescuing people in my SUV, while dressed like a damn fool! :) Anyway, I didn't take the normal quantity of photos as normal (probably a good thing) but enjoy the festiveness that was Christmas Cocktails Party 2007.








No comments: