Thursday, December 27, 2007

The day the camera died...

Holiday Wrap-Up 2007:
Christmas Day with the family

Tuesday December 25th


My brother's family doesn't make it to my parent's house until late afternoon on Christmas, so it takes a while to get the holiday started. I spent the first half of the day watching a Christmas themed Modern Marvels (good stuff!) and eating a cheese quesadilla.

So they finally arrive and we start with the presents, my camera battery dies and I didn't get to document Christmas the way I would have liked. Yes I spoiled my niece, but she deserved it! Brylee was so adorable. The second she opened a present. She'd say "Yes, GOT IT" ..."Cheese"... followed with "I want another one" without skipping a beat.

Her favorite presents were her play cash register ("What you want to order?") and her dress up Disney princess shoes I bought her. She wore them the whole night.

And as for me, Mr. & Mrs. Claus spoiled me rotten by getting me a new TV. You know one of those thin ones everyone has been talking about lately. Merry Christmas indeed!