Monday, February 12, 2007

Take it on...


You may or may not be familiar with the fact that in June of 2004 I attended the Impact Trainings and took on my life. I have not been the same in doing so. By getting in touch with my true self, who I AM and my purpose in this life, I live as an accountable being and I see and appreciate life for the beautiful gift that it is. The Impact Trainings consist of three levels which are Quest, Summit and Lift-Off. For more information please visit www.impacttrainings.com.

Over the past two weeks I had the honor of showing up in service for my dear friends (family, actually) Scott and Jenn as they went through the trainings for themselves. I had the fortune of staffing both their Summit (January 31-February 3) and the first weekend of their Lift-Off. (February 10) It was miraculous to witness the transformation with my own eyes. It was beautiful and words cannot do it justice. Just know it was absolutely perfect! I am forever connected with the entire group of Lift Off 225 and am incredibly proud of each and every one of you.

Scott and Jenn, I honor you for taking on your life. The world is a better place because you're in it. Thank you for sharing this beautiful experience with me and inspiring me in so many ways. I love you! I love you! I love you!

No comments: