Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Aunt Carolee...



On June 8, 2013 my Aunt lost her valiant and courageous battle with cancer.  



She was my Preschool Teacher.   I will always remember going to class in her basement with a huge rainbow painted on the wall.  

She was also my 5th Grade math teacher. I will always remember grabbing my textbook and going to her classroom each afternoon.  I will always remember her handwriting, her cursive written all over the blackboard. (*I don't hold my poor Math skills against her.) 


I will always remember her homemade cookies, for which she was well known.  She was always making and giving them to anyone and everyone.  One of my favorite things about her funeral was that there were platters of them everywhere.  


But above all I will remember her sweet, joyful, energetic, lovely, warm, encouraging, thoughtful, inspiring, happy spirit. She was truly one of a kind.  


I love you Aunt Carolee. 
Rest in Peace.
Love,
Casey

1 comment:

sarah marie. said...

so sweet casey. she loves you so much.