Saturday, September 10, 2011

Just Married...

September 4, 2011 | My dear friend Tonya married her sweetheart (and baby Daddy) Conrad, on a gorgeous Sunday morning. I had the honor of being asked to be one of her Bride's Men; along with pals Jake and Garrett... and Conrad had his Best Whoa-Man, Jenn as well. (This wasn't your standard Utah wedding, to say the least!) The happy couple said their I Do's at Log Haven, up Millcreek Canyon, with the stunning Wasatch Mountains as a background. And the party didn't stop there. Between the rehearsal dinner, wedding, luncheon, reception and open house-- this was a full fledged weekend extravaganza! And they deserved it! Tonya and Conrad, I wish you a lifetime of happiness, joy, hot sex (!), good health, laughter and oodles of happy family memories. Please enjoy a few snapshots (that I mostly stole from Tonya's Facebook. Thanks Kenny and Rick!) It was a weekend that I'm sure we'll all remember. Oh and for anyone getting married in the future, a Photo Booth is required; a wedding essential!

No comments: