Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sleep Over...

Last week I mentioned to Brylee that when she didn't have school (thinking Summertime) she could come to Salt Lake and have a sleep over. I promised a movie and going clothes shopping, I knew she was sold. Five minutes later, she called and informed me she was on Spring Break all week-- so I penciled in Friday for our big date. She was so excited, she called every day telling me how many days until Friday. When it finally arrived her mom dropped her off and we headed to Rio in 3D. After which we made our way to Target for her to pick out a couple outfits. Once we got home, we enjoyed Toy Story 3 and plenty of sweets. What I lacked in sleep that night (sleeping with a 5 year old=not fun) was made up with a great weekend with my niece. She's already calling for round two... coming this Summer.

No comments: