Friday, July 16, 2010

Spot the Errors...

One of the joys of turning another year older is that I got to renew my driver's license this year. I have heard horror stories about the eternally long lines at the DMV, so I woke up early and went at 7:00am. Twenty minutes later thanks to major construction on North Temple, I finally made it. Much to my surprise the wait time was only about 10 minutes. (So much for fully charging my i-pod!) I went to the counter, presented my required paperwork, and a few moments later the clerk printed out my temporary replacement. I drove back to work, where I noticed a few puzzling mistakes. There are four errors, can you spot them all? Needless to say I had to take a second trip to get a new replacement-replacement. My real license (with proper info) should be here in 2-4 weeks! Good thing I only have to do this every five year, huh?

No comments: