Monday, January 26, 2009

I Heart Adele...


Jake and I went to the Adele concert tonight. (Garrett wasn't able to join us.) After a very foggy commute and waiting in the wrong linen we were two of the last people inside... but we still managed to make it down to the front. James Morrison opened, I wasn't that familiar with him, but he's since been added to my iPod; very sexy passionate voice. Grrr... Then the ultra-sexy-while-being-cute-as-a-button-20-year-old-Brit Adele took the stage. Jake and I went nuts singing every song. I think we were two of her biggest fans. It must be noted that she has a very diverse fan base everyone from children to grandparents. Totally random crowd. She put on a great show and promised to come back to the states soon. She better win som Grammy's next month. She's nominated for four. If you get a chance in the future, check her out. You'll see me there! Oh and also, I happened to become obsessed with Nike Terminators tonight. A great night on so many levels!

No comments: