Wednesday, September 24, 2008

(Major) Neglected News...

Big-fantastic-super-stupendous news that I've neglected sharing with the blog universe. I wanted going to create a cool photo shop illustration to celebrate-- but I've been to busy. You'll have to just settle for this weird photo from a Japanese potty training book. Kind of disturbing, but made me laugh. At least it gives you a preview of the big news!

Lil' Miss Brylee has had a difficult time with potty training. At three years old it was getting a little old. Well, a couple weeks ago (when I was on my first official solo-babysitting job) I accomplished the seemingly impossible. I not only got her to go both poo-poo and pee-pee on the toilet... she hasn't been in diapers since. It's official, she's finally rockin' big girl panties. All thanks to the world's greatest uncle, a little patience and a catchy made up jingle "Push Out da Poop" (copyright pending).

No comments: