Monday, April 28, 2008

Heaven...

Spa Virgin... no more! After a strong recommendation from my friend Garrett to treat myself to a quarterly facial, it finally happened. This weekend my friend Shila and I went to the Akasha Day Spa for an afternoon of pampering. After our hour long facials we were both relaxed and feeling great! I can see myself becoming a bit of a spa junky if I'm not careful (but thankfully the price will probably detour that from happening.) As a treat, they are soooo worth it and we all deserve a little luxury now and again! If you've never had a good facial I strongly recommend it. Incase you don't want one, you can surely donate to my next facial fund.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Casey! I love Akasha, Chad got me a day of pampering there after Bella was born. Oh my heck! To die for. Hope you are well. Love ya!