Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2007. The year that...

... I rang in the New Year with Rusty in Seattle. (January)

... I staffed Scott & Jenn’s Summit Training. (January/February)

... I attended the three month Life Mastery Level 1 Trainings. (March-May)

... I got two new tattoos. (April)

... I FINALLY went back to school for Graphic Design. (May)

... IKEA opened. (May)

... Jeff moved to back to Salt Lake City from Santaquin. (May)

... his cats Mit & Mo moved in with me. (June)

...we drove a truck down to Las Vegas to pack up the Samuel family's belongings. (June)

... Sam, Emily and Tarrah moved to Salt Lake City from Las Vegas. (June)

... I went on a master body cleanse for two weeks. (July)

... I turned 29. (July)

... wildfires got really close to my parent’s house, but not too close. (July)

... my Trooper passed the 100,000 mile mark. (August)

... Brylee turned two-years-old. (August)

... my small home town of Grantsville got it's first stop light, as well as a Chinese restaurant, a Subway and a Dominos. (2007)

... my childhood family dog Sophie went to Doggie Heaven. (October)

... Jake & Garrett moved back to Salt Lake City from Spokane. (October)


... Lucas Grant Peterson is born. (October)

... I missed Hawaii! I posted a million blogs celebrating the one year anniversary. (October)

... Mo and Mit moved back in with their dad when he got his new apartment. (November)

... my Isuzu Trooper is paid off. (November)

... Urban Outfitters and Cheesecake Factory open in Salt Lake City. (November)

...I went ice skating for the first time. (December)

... I got a new flat screen TV. (December)


... I decorated nine Christmas trees. See post below (December)


2 comments:

sarah marie. said...

grantsville got a stoplight..what the?!

Allison said...

Cool post, good idea. We missed you on Christmas Eve, love ya!