Monday, November 12, 2007

Home Alone...


I've been cat-sitting my friend Jeff's cats Mo & Mit for the past five months. Well, last night I got to pack their little cat suitcases and return them to their daddy.

I shared a lot of memories with the pussies and had a lot of laughs. They're too funny, it's amazing how animals can just lighten your mood. Even when they attack a back of spinach and you have leaves all over your house. Yes, even then! It's weird not having any living being(s) to go home to anymore. At least I'll get to visit whenever I like. I know where he hides the key!

So in honor of Lou#1 and Lou#2-- as they were known in my house, (interchangeable, neither one had a specific number)-- I'm posting a few of my favorite photos. I'll miss em... but I'm happy that Jeff's back with his boys!














1 comment:

Allison said...

Cat sitting for 5 months? Are you freakin' kidding me? You ARE a saint!