Monday, June 11, 2007

. . . . . . . . . .

So I must admit I'm not the biggest The Sopranos fan, but I've watched it and was invested on how it would wrap it up. But WTF!? Such a lame ending! (And yes, I did think my cable went out until the silent credits popped up on the screen. As opposed to my favorite series ending of all time-- Six Feet Under. I still get emotional just watching the clip of Claire's final drive into the sunset. Beautiful!

Dear Fishers family,

Can you please show the Sopranos how to go out with a big bang instead of a..........
fade to black.

SEE THAT CLIP HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1eFsJ1u4aY

Truth be told, I'm more excited about tonight's return of Big Love, my favorite HBO show, than the end of Tony Soprano anyway. Bring on the Hendrickson clan!


No comments: