Monday, March 5, 2007

Adventures in Babysitting...

This Friday I got to babysit my 'honorary' niece Marley. Here's a couple pictures from that night. We painted a picture for her parents, colored in her new Dora coloring book, ate macaroni & cheese and chicken nuggets, had a tea party and watched Cinderella, Flushed Away and Open Season at various points through the evening. I got soaked from her bubble bath (she kept spraying me with her bath toy). We also searched an hour for her Dora pajamas (which we didn't find and had to settle for Tinkerbell pj's.) Finally she fell asleep in front of the TV about 10:30pm. I fell asleep much later. Much much later.

So that was my Friday night. Jealous much?






2 comments:

sarah marie. said...

you need to be a dad. you would be the best dad.

Anonymous said...

I am EXTREMELY jealous! :) Next time you have playtime with our (yes, including you) craziest niece give her the BIGGEST squeeze for us! You make a superb parental figure. Love & Kisses