Friday, January 12, 2007

Casey Recommends: The Little Soul & The Sun...


From time to time I will make some (very blog-worthy) recommendations for those of you reading this to check out. They are things that either entertain me or inspire me, or in many cases a little bit of both. It'll also give you a bit more perspective on me, your blogger, and what goes on in this awesome head of mine. I have great taste, but that goes without saying. So without further delay. I present...

Casey Recommends
The Little Soul & The Sun
by Neale Donald Walsch


This is truly one of my all time favorite books. It was adapted from the series Conversations with God, another favorite of mine. (So act surprised when I recommend IT in the near future.) From the first time I read this parable it spoke to me. It gave me great perspecitive on this crazy and beautiful experience that is life. If you want to know my outlook on life, read this book and you'll have your answer.

"This deceptively simple tale of self-discovery carries such a profound message that adults as well as children will read it over and over, each time learning a little more about who we really are and why we are here on earth." -Brian Patterson

2 comments:

Robbie said...

C! Welcome to the world of blogspot! We've been patiently waiting ;o) I'm glad you're sharing this book with the rest of the online world, and I must say once again THANK YOU for sharing it with me too. I look forward to a bevy of future posts which will undoutedly inspire the masses :o)

sarah marie. said...

i'll definately have to check this one out.